Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

17 of me..

Happy Birthday to Me . . .
Happy Birthday to Me . . .
Happy Birthday to Myself . . .
Happy Birthday to Meeeee . . .
*sore katak*
thank you.. thank you..hehe.....
okay2....genap la 7teen...
17?OMG spmSPMspm time...
weeee~~

at night..
my 2nd brother dengan baek haty nye was....

jeng2....

haa.... celebrate my birthday WITH father's day... today 28 June/Monday... indulgence cake from resepi rahsia.. ha ha.. chedap2..
****thankxxx bro*****


###########################################
this was happen before the night.. it means siang.. time tu skola la.. u know what was happen derr?

at my class...

it about the boy A.. dunno la pe his prob today.. he try to talk with me.. * i jual mahal....high n expensive price punyerr laaa * bukan apa just i dont wanna gado with R je.. with him i still anggap friend.. just tak macam dulu jewk.. when he talk me talk... hahahaha...

nak jadikan story morynye..
so 2nd last period..
time tu masa PI in class.. A ask Z to give me 1 letter.. after i dapat je the letter... dengan bangganyer i was * before i read *... renyukrenyukrenyuk the letter and throw it... lalaalalalalala~ my besties Abi and Joey pun took the renyuk paper and read nicely..

(^_^)


kelaka la..
hahahaha..
this sampah still with me..
i keep it as a suweet memory...
hahahaha



(n_n) : thanks to Abi Joey Vimal for the music boxx...niceNICE... i lurve it damn much


Facebook Comment Source : Facebook Comment

0 orang baik ✿: