[Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim]
[In the name of Allah , The Most Gracious , The most merciful ]
- The Arabic word yawm ( meaning : day ) occurs in the Qur'an 365 times which is equal to the number of the days in which the world completes its revolution around the sun.
- The Arabic word ayyawm ( meaning : days ) occurs in Qur'an 30 times , I the solar calender months have 30/31 days and in lunar calender months have 29/30 days , As we see 30 is common between both calenders.
- The Arabic word yawm iddin ( meaning : That day ) and yawmul qiyamah ( meaning : The day of Ressurection ) both occur in Qur'an 70 times.
- The Arabic word shahr ( meaning : month ) occurs in Qur'an 12 times which is equal to the number of months in an year of solar and lunar calender.
- The Arabic word bahr ( meaning : sea ) occurs in Qur'an 32 times and the word berr oryabas ( meaning : land ) occurs 13 times.
Sum = 13 + 32 = 45Percent Ratio of word Sea = (32/45)x100 = 71.111 % ( approx. 71 )Percent Ratio of word Land = (13/45)x100 = 28.88888 % ( approx. 29)Percent Ratio of Sea on earth = 71 %Percent Ratio of Land on earth = 29 %
- Qur'an states :
"[And] who created seven heavens in layers.."~Surah Mulk [67:3]
The Qur'an mentions that there are seven heavens and the number of times the Arabic word sabaa samawat ( meaning : seven heavens ) occurs in Qur'an is also 7.
- The Noble Qur'an has a chapter named Nahl ( meaning : Honey-Bee ) which is chapternumber 16 of Qur'an.
The number of chromosomes in male honey-bee = 16.The number of chromosomes in female honey-bee = 32 (16x2).
- The Arabic words Dunya ( meaning : This World ) and Akhirah ( meaning : The World of Hereafter ) both occur in Qur'an 115 times.
- The Arabic word shaytan ( meaning : Devil ) occurs in the Qur'an 88 times and the wordmalaik ( meaning : Angel ) too occurs in Qur'an 88 times.
- The Arabic word harr ( meaning : heat ) occurs in the Qur'an 4 times and the word bard ( meaning : cold ) too occurs in Qur'an 4 times.
- The Arabic word shajar ( meaning : tree ) occurs in the Qur'an 26 times and the wordnab'at ( meaning : plant ) too occurs in Qur'an 26 times.
- The Arabic word qayst ( meaning : justice ) occurs in the Qur'an 15 times and the wordzulm ( meaning : injustice ) too occurs in Qur'an 15 times.
- Qur'an states :
Indeed, the example of Jesus(Isa) to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.~Surah Ale-Imran (3:59)
Besides this likeness of Jesus with Adam , Qur'an has another likeness too i.e. the words Jesus (Isa) and Adam both are mentioned in Qur'an exactly 25 times.
The reader is to judge if they are simply coincidences ?
Facebook Comment Source : Facebook Comment